- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver.
- To use as a transport chair the Duet has locking flip-up armrests and a flip-down footrest to aid the user. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode.
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob.
Overall Dimensions: 25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)
Seat To-Floor Height: 21"
Handle Height: 31.5" - 37"
Back Height: 35"
Seat Dimensions: 13.5" (W) x 13" (D)
Weight: 20 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
SHIPPING OPTIONS - ALL PRODUCTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP IN OUR BRICK & MORTER LOCATION AT: HARROLD'S PHARMACY 250 OLD RIVER ROAD, WILKES-BARRE, PA 18702 Phone: 570-822-5794